Posted in 6 S, Secondary school

Day in the life

On Tuesday the year 6 students visited Wyndham Central College to experience what it is like to be a secondary student for the day. Each grade attended 3 different classes that are offered at W.C.C.

They had an amazing day and the feedback from the college about our students was that they are the best group of year 6 students they have had at their school! πŸ™‚

Press play to view a slideshow of their day.

13 thoughts on “Day in the life

1. Dear everyone,
    It looks like the grade 6’s had a fabulous time, I wish I was there but I couldn’t make it. Everyone seem’s very exited and looks like they’re learning new things too.
    From Milla 6S

1. Dear Milla,
      I’m so sorry you couldn’t make it Wyndham Central College. It is true that we had a fabulous time and we sure did learn a lot.I wonder why you couldn’t come because you missed out on science and that was the best part of being there. I especially liked the experiment that Mr. De-Leon did. Oh by the way Mr. De-Leon was the teacher who took us for language and science. He was a pretty fun and funny teacher.
      From Claire 6S.

1. Dear Claire,
        unfortunately I wasn’t there because I was sick but luckily we have the blog so I get to see what happened on the day πŸ˜€
        From Milla 6S

1. Dear Milla,
          I’m sorry to hear that you were sick but I bet that if I was sick I be able to know what was happening as well. Watching the animoto of the day and the comments made me feel as if I was there again (except doing different activities, but science was awesome!).
          From Claire 6S πŸ™‚

2. Dear everyone,
    It was a fun day trying to experience Wyndham Central College with the entire grade 6s and the teachers. Most of the students were amazed by the activities that the school does. I hope that everyone had fun during the trip and we are sorry for the students that couldn’t come to enjoy themselves.
    From: Say Ri & Su

3. Dear Grade 6 teachers,
    Thank-you for taking us to Wyndham central collage, it was a great experience to see what was expected in high school. I cant wait to go to Werribee high,My favorite was music, because i love a good beat and i got to play the guitar. πŸ˜›

1. Hi Goog,

Thankyou – nice to know you have checked out our blog πŸ™‚

love Miss Scarrott

PS. Goog is my Auntie πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

4. Dear grade 6 teachers,
    Thanks to all the grade 6 teachers we got to go to Wyndham central collage! My favourite lesson was science because we got to do chemistry stuff. I wish I got to go to all the different classes. It looks like everyone that went had a wonderful time there. πŸ˜€
    From Afua 6S

5. Dear year 6s’,
    It looks like you had lots of fun at Wyndham central collage. I love the look of that experiment, seems fun but I suppose it wouldn’t be safe to do in my bedroom :/
    What are you looking forward to the most when you go off to your high school?
    I hope you have fun visiting Werribee Secondary College in term 2 (you’ll see Riordan by the way!

1. Hi emee,
      Of that experiment wouldn’t be safe to do it in your bedroom, it was setting gas on fire!
      By the way who’s Riordan?
      I’m only asking this question because I’m new and I don’t even know you but you sound like a lovely friend. What I’m looking forward to the most in high school is science!
      From Claire 6S πŸ˜€

1. Dear Claire,
        Emily and Riordan were WPS students last year and are in year 7 this year,
        From Miss Scarrott

6. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    Thank you for telling me who Riordan is, but you actually told the whole class who Emily is. You even showed us her blog, remember?
    From Claire 6S πŸ˜€