Posted in 6 S, Secondary school

‘Day in the life’ at Werribee Secondary College

Yesterday the year 6 students visited Werribee Secondary College for a ‘Day in the life’ experience.
We had a fantastic day and experienced three different subjects; library, Art and GEMS. There were a lot of familiar faces in the yard and reccess and lunch time!
Press play to view some photos of the day.

8 thoughts on “‘Day in the life’ at Werribee Secondary College

1. Dear Everyone,
    Going to WSC was a great experience, everyone was so sweet and it was great to see some old friends. Im sure everyone had lots of fun and having lots of selfies with Miss Scarrott ๐Ÿ˜€
    From Milla 6S

2. Dear everyone,
    I had a awesome day at WCS even though I didn’t get to see my friends. At there we did three activities. They are reading in the library, doing zentangles and GEMS. My favourite for that day was all of them. Everyone was excited to see their old friends and luckily I get to see my friends when we were walking back to the bus.
    From Su

3. Dear everyone,
    i had an awesome time at WSC and I didn’t get to see any of my friends either, not even at the end of the day. Any way it was a lot of fun but it got boring at times because I didn’t want to hear about homework and the art class was too long for me. My favourite activity was reading at the library because it got calmed down and library was so big and spacious the I think it was bigger than my house although I highly doubt it. I am definitely going to WSC but the size and amount of children really surprised me though.
    From Claire 6S. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Dear readers
    When we went to Werribee secondary collage it was amazing because you could see your family and friends. I felt very welcome because teachers knew my brothers and sisters. My favourite part of the day was gems because I love discovering new things

From James

5. Dear year 6’s,
    It was nice to see you enjoyed your time here at Werribee Secondary School. I don’t know why but I feel happy for some reason every time I see you in one of my rooms ๐Ÿ˜€ (OH MY GOD THAT’S MY ROOM. SO IS THAT ONE. OMG IT’S MY LOCKER I SEE!). Anyways hope you had a great time with the guides and hopefully see you here next year in Werribee Secondary College.
    From Emily

6. Dear Emily,
    It was exciting to see all of my friends from last year it was so nervous because I could see everyone else and they were so tall and I felt so short the bit I liked about W.P.S was art because I liked to do Zen tangles I like the Library because its so BIG.
    From Ahere 6s.

7. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    Going to Day and a Life was really interesting because I got to learn what it was like in high school and I never knew that a high school would be so much bigger then primary school. One of my favourite lessons that we did was art because we got to do Zen Tangles and one of my hobbies is drawing so thatโ€™s why I enjoyed art the most. At WSC I got to see their oval from a distance and it was massive and a lot bigger than I was expecting.
    From Blayze

8. Dear Grade 6’s,
    I had an awesome time seeing everyone from WPS. It’s just not the same without you guys. I hope to see some of you next year! Werribee Secondary College is amazing and I hope you guys are looking forward to it as much as I was when I was a year 6.
    From Anita ๐Ÿ˜€