Posted in Buddies

Buddy narratives

The last few weeks the year 6 students have worked really hard to publish and illustrate some amazing stories for their buddies. It all started with a writing prompt picture.

image   image   image

image  image   image

On Wednesday 6S had the chance to read the stories to their buddies. The buzz in the learning gallery was fantastic! It was great to see how much Foundation M loved the stories 🙂

5 thoughts on “Buddy narratives

1. Dear miss scarrott,
    I really liked the activity, it was a lot of fun seeing there faces light up with excitement. I would love to do another project like that soon.
    From Alyssa.

2. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    That was the best buddy session so far. It was really fun sharing our narratives to FM and showing them how much we care about them by doing a thing that they always wanted, READING!!! It was great to do that project since they want us to read stories and write them. So on that day I saw every 6S and FM having fun together and sharing stories together and having a fantastic fun. Thank you Miss Scarrott for organising a special day for both class.
    From Su

3. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I really like this activity because it can help us and buddies, so our buddies can learn what they need to include in their writing and, it can help us by understand the writing process. I really want to do the similar or the same activity.
    From: Roodra 6S

4. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I loved the buddy session because it looked like the buddies like the stories and we had a chance to show the buddies how we write stories.
    I think the session was really great we should do something with the buddies for writing again.
    From Ahere.

5. Dear Miss Scarrott
    Today it was really fun making the Play dough and it was interesting too. And my group work really well. And the interesting part was putting the food colouring. And it was really fun
    From Lay May