Posted in 6 S, Geography

Where is ……..? Geography Game

Find given cities on the Google Map and be as accurate as possible since precision will result in points in the end. But be careful, each level is more difficult and the tolerance in deviation decreases. And you need to hurry: There’s a time limit of about 10 seconds!

Click here to play Where is……?

image

The atmosphere in the room when playing this game was fantastic! 🙂

What do you think of this game and what was your closest guess? (Name of city and distance)

What was the highest level you reached?

What did you learn playing this game?

12 thoughts on “Where is ……..? Geography Game

1. Dear Miss Scarrott,

This game was really good I think everybody had a lot of fun. When I first played I got over 10,000 km but the closes was 41km in Jakarta. The highest level I reached was level 3. I learnt that Jakarta is just above Australia, I also learnt where Moscow in Russia is.

From James

2. Dear Miss Scarrott, Daniel and I think the game is fun because it’s interesting to see where different things are. Our two highest scores were Melbourne in Australia 23 km. And Teheran in Iran 37 km. The highest level we reached in the game was level 3 and we learnt where a couple of city’s and towns.
    By Blayze and Daniel 6S

3. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    We think this game is awesome and a great way to learn about geography. Our highest score when playing the game was 10952. The closest we got to was Berlin Germany, 108 Km. The highest level we got up to was level 3.
    From Ahere and Milla.

4. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    We had so much fun playing this game. Our best guess was 19km away from Veracruz,Mexico and it was a total guess. This game is a great way to learn where countries and cities are. The highest level we got to was level four. We learned that there are a lot of States and cities in the USA and we also learnt where Lodz in Poland is.
    From Maliha and Claire

5. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    We got 53km in the Netherlands this game is really fun but hard, it’s similar to a memory game we got to level 4 but we bombed out at the end. We learnt about different countries and we learnt that Netherlands is in the top left of the UK and that Israel is at the bottom
    From Jake & Zac

6. Dear miss Scarrott
    We thought the game was kind of good but it kept on zooming in and we couldn’t zoom out. But the good thing about it was that it was challenging.
    We got up to level 3 and our closest gest was 68 km away from Glasgow UK. We learnt were Cairo Egypt was and were argentina was.
    From Coen & Kane

7. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    The game was really fun and a great way to learn new countries and where abouts they are. Our closet guess was Tokyo in Japan with only 18km away. The highest level we got was level 4 and the highest score we got was 6001. Su- I learnt some countries in Europe and some of them in America. Snow- I learnt where Netherlands and Iran are also some other countries in America.
    From Su & Snow

8. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    We really enjoyed this game and think that it’s a great way to learn about geography. Our closest guess was 78km, Brussels, Belgium. The highest level we reached was 2 and our highest score was 14059. We learnt where Belgium, Mexico and Spain is.
    From Alyssa & Kayla 🙂

9. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    The highest level that we reached was level 3.
    We learnt where different countries are and learnt names and places of cities in Canada
    :Toronto and Montreal.
    Our closest guess was 112km off Melbourne p, Australia and we think that this game is fun to learn where the countries are.
    From: Roodra & Lay May

10. Dear miss Scarrott
    Tom and I thought the game was fun, our closest score was 22km from Moscow Russia, our highest level was 4, we found out a few new city’s as well. We learnt where Jakarta in Indonesia is and Madrid in Spain.
    From Tom and Jono .

11. Dear Miss Scarrott
    This game was absolutely fun and had hard countries to spot. Our closet guess was 29 km away from Moscow Russia. We reached lever 3. We learnt where Moscow in Russia was and Toronto Canada.
    From Peter and Khye

12. Dear Miss Scarrott
    We think that the game was awesome and really fun. Our closest guess was 36 km off Melbourne Australia. The highest level we reached was level 5. We learnt where a lot of country’s are. We found out Africa has a city called Cape Town.
    From Jakub S and Lucas