6 thoughts on “Enjoy the school holidays :-)

1. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I hope you’ll have a great Christmas and a terrific New Year. Wish you all the best in 2015 and I know you will have great times next year. I know it’s not even a week yet but I am already missing you. I’ll come and visit you after school while picking up my brother when I’m free. I really, really, really need to thank you for being an awesome teacher to me and everyone else also I really appreciate you for building up my learning skills and teaching me with all the knowledge you have. So thank you for everything and enjoy your holiday.
    From Su

1. Dear Su,
        I will have to look on my computer but I’m not at home for a few days.. will post it for you when I can,
        From Miss Scarrott

1. Dear Su,
      Thankyou for your beautiful comment it has made my day! You were a joy to teach and I will look forward to your visits 🙂 enjoy the rest of your holidays,
      From Miss Scarrott

2. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I hope you have a very happy and fun year in 2015. I look forward to visiting you and your class whenever I can. I already miss you a lot even though I have so many memories about 6S and 2014. Thank you for everything you have taught me and made me try.
    I wish you all the more fun, laughter and happiness with your new class.
    From Claire.

1. Dear Claire,
      Thankyou for your lovely comment – you have made my day 🙂 I wish you all the best for your first year at Secondary school – I know you’ll be successful at whatever you put your mind to! Hope you are enjoying the holidays I know I am.
      From Miss Scarrott