Mars Experiment-BTN Episode
Imagine you are one of the 6 people taking part in NASA’s isolation experiment. Write journal entries describing your first week in the tiny bubble.
• Explain why you have been chosen to be a part of the isolation experiment. Describe what knowledge you would need to be able to go on a Mars mission. What is your professional background?
• What can you see? What can you eat? What does the food taste like? What can you smell? How do things feel? What can you hear?
• What are some of the challenges?
• What are your daily activities (for example, research, entertainment, eating, sleeping)?
• What is exciting about being part of the experiment?
• How will this experiment help scientists?