Posted in 6K, drawing, Reading

Different Perspectives

In Reader’s Workshops we are learning about different perspectives.

We read and talked about Little Red Riding Hood – alternative perspective. It’s written from the perspective of the wolf and we decided there wasn’t really any villain in his version of the story!

Today 6K were given a small piece of a picture to take and complete the drawing. They needed to show their perspective of what they thought was in the rest of the picture.

Here are some of the results.

image image

image image

image image image

Here are the original pictures:

photo lesson 1 (2)   photo 2 lesson 1 (2)

We noticed that everyone had different ideas about the same picture. This shows that we all think differently. 🙂

How do you feel about this?

How does this effect our everyday lives?

3 thoughts on “Different Perspectives

1. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    This is one of my favourite activity you gave us, probably because it was unexpected and fun. If we all thought the same, imagine how boring it will be.

Ps, thanks for putting my drawing up on your blog.
    By Nibon

2. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I feel everyone thinks differently. I think it effects our everyday lives like this because if everyone thought the same it would be boring and annoying. If you think the same as everyone you would not teach any one anything because they would know how to do it because they would do it all the time.
    Hannah

3. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I think it is a very good thing that we all have different perspectives, how it effects our daily life is that if we all did have the same perspectives this world wouldn’t be as fun because there would be the same food,clothes,people…etc. and there sure wouldn’t be any persuasive text or debates because everyone would think the same about the topic.
    from Chloe 🙂