3 thoughts on “Quote of the week

1. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    One of my Resilient moments was when I was playing in competitive gaming. We kept losing, but soon we began to learn the enemy’s tactics and soon we managed to push from point A to point B. A couple of us left when we lost our 6th round, they weren’t very resilient, but the rest of us kept trying and trying. We eventually won the tournament with 12 to 10 rounds. The people who left didn’t leave happy, but we did. BTW Lenny loves the blog! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <— Lenny

2. Dear Miss Scarrott
    My resilience story is when I was playing league of legends [like usual] we were down 5 towers and we only had the one tower and the scores were 3/15 I was playing Akail an assassin who I’m currently trying to main, but I give up although I’m pretty sure for part of it I had a fixed mind set. I told my team to rush Nasher Baron which was like a gigantic purple worm. We got the baron and then pushed mid because they were all dead we somehow got all of their towers and won the game.
    Form samuel

3. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    This month I have achieved my goal for this year and I am very proud of myself for succeeding it and I am very blessed that I completed the goal and the goal was “trying my best to never give up”. To everyone who is reading this “never give up and the word itself impossible says I’m possible.” Thank you to Miss Scarrott and 6S for helping me achieve my goal for this year.
    From Day Day