Posted in Riddles

Unsolved riddles

I have posted these riddles before but they remain unsolved. Can you crack them?

Riddle 1.

Riddle 2.

Riddle 3.

This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary, you’d think nothing was wrong with it. Actually, nothing is wrong with it, but it is not as ordinary as you think. If you think about it for a bit you will find what is truly unusual. So what is it?

Please post your answer as a comment below, good luck 🙂

10 thoughts on “Unsolved riddles

1. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I think I have solved riddle one. Is the answer your legs?
    And because it has been more than a week and no one has solved them. Can you give hint for the
    riddles. PLEASE!!!!😀😀😀

1. Dear Harshita,
      Well done the answer is legs 🙂 sorry but no clues until Friday…. I think Blake has solved riddle 1 and if you keep trying I’m sure you’ll be able to solve riddle 3 without any clues,
      From Miss Scarrott

2. Dear miss scarrott
    I think I have solved riddle one is it surf board because it was made to ride the greatest waves so that gave me the idea to be the answer surf board?

3. Dear Miss Scarrott,
    We think we have riddle 1 and riddle 3. The answer to riddle 1 is friendship. And the answer to riddle 3 is that there isn’t the letter E in the whole paragraph.

1. Dear Harshita and Mackenzie,
      Well done! You have them both correct – I’m glad that I didn’t give you any clues and you managed to solve them on your own 🙂
      From Miss Scarrott