- The fireworks used to create big, colourful displays are called ________________.
- What does the `lifting charge’ do?
- Once at the right height, a fuse triggers a second charge inside the _________ charge.
- What makes the different shapes in the fireworks?
- What controls the colour of the fireworks
- What colour firework does copper create?
- About how many fireworks are used in the Sydney New Year’s Eve display?
- What was surprising about this story?
Post your answers as a comment and then create your own fireworks design.