Before you watch the story, record what you know about rainbows.
1. What does the BTN story explain?
2. Briefly explain what a rainbow is.
3. Sunlight is made up of __________ light which contains all the colours of the _________.
4. What happens when the sunlight hits the droplet?
5. What is refraction?
6. How many colours are there in a rainbow? Name the colours.
7. Why do the colours separate?
8. Why are the colours of a rainbow always in the same order?
9. What did you learn watching this story?