1. What was the main point of the BTN story?
2. What was the mission that the kids in the BTN story set themselves?
3. What inspired them to go on this mission?
4. Australia is one of the biggest producers of trash in the world. True or false?
5. What reusable items did the students buy?
6. What is nude food?
7. What are the benefits of having nude food at school?
8. What does your school already do to reuse and recycle?
9. How well do you know the 5 Rs?
10. How has your thinking changed since watching the BTN story?
The year 6’s have been learning about different types of graphs. Here is an example of a video created using Explain Everything on an iPad. Well done to Nicholas and Loki for putting in star power effort to share your knowledge!
What do you think of their video?