Press play to find out some tips on writing a quality comment.
To watch the video including out takes (bloopers) press play below.
We ask if you leave a comment, please only
use your first name.
Leaving a comment is as simple as this…
- Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on.
- Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a Comment” section.
- You will be asked for your name and email (email will not appear on the blog).
- You will also need to write the “spam word”.
- Proof read your comment for any mistakes.
- Click “submit comment”.
- Your comment will not appear straight away. It is emailed to Miss Scarrott to check first. If your comment is OK it will soon appear on the blog!
As a blogger, you will be commenting on other people’s work regularly. Good comments:
- are constructive, but not hurtful;
- consider the author and the purpose of the post;
- are always related to the content of the post;
- include personal connections to what the author wrote;
- answer a question, or add meaningful information to the content topic;
- follow the writing process. Comments are a published piece of writing.